Sunday 30 March 2014

Was It Love OR...............



 

Was It Love OR...............



I was just wondering around in the cafeteria at my work place. I took a glass of tea and moved towards the terrace so I can take a little walk. When I came to the center point of the terrace I heard the sobs coming from one of the corner so curiously I moved in that direction. When I went little closer one girl was holding a cell phone to her right ear and was crying badly on the call. I was facing her back so she didn’t come to know about my presence around her. Might be she had pretended this scene previously so she had selected the corner place to shed the clouds on her mind.


In front of me she was crying badly but still I was into the dilemma that should go to her and console her or I should carry on with my official manner. I waited for a moment. I wasn’t able to control myself; my feet’s were forcing me to go to her so finally I kept a glass of tea on the side wall and went towards her. When she learned that somebody was behind her she turned her face to look at me. When I saw her I wasn’t able to look at her face, her face was turned red and eyes were swollen from that colour combination anybody would have analysed that she would have been crying there for more than one hour. She was from the different department but was working on the same floor where I do work. Our faces were familiar to each other. Her expressions seemed me bit complexed. I was looking at her calmly as I wasn’t sure about mu next step.


All of sudden she hugged me and started crying loudly. My tongue had gone blunt to say anything. She cried for next five minutes and said “What the hell I had done so he did this awful thing to me? I did everything for him, even I didn’t care about my parents feelings, really I had became blind for last five years. What I asked him? Just a bit of respect and little place in his family and all of sudden everything has been finished for him. I have lost everything now? I really don’t want to ..............” without completing her last sentence she started sobbing, her words were chocked in her throat.


Suddenly my glare went on my wristwatch. I was running out of my break timing but I had no wish to leave her in that worst condition so I didn’t say a word. Finally mutually we decided to sit at one of the corner of the terrace. When we sat there within the fraction of second she started narrating. Might be she wanted to make her mind empty. 

She was the girl from the different state. She had come to Pune to complete her studies. During her college days she met a guy who was her batch mate.  He was a handsome Gujarati guy.  At the end of the college days she had fallen into love with him. Since then they started living in relationship and till the day that worst scene happened they were spent five years together just like one of the married couple. They kept on going with their ordinary activities and roaming. In all of that mess they had not done any marriage commitment. In last two years whenever her parent were asking her opinion about her marriage she use to forbid them or use to give some fake reasons. One month back herself she realized that they both should get married and get settled as a married couple. When she shared her opinion with her guy he wore strange expressions on his face and directly told her, that they were not having any commitment between them whether they were going to marry each other in the future or not. That day huge dispute happened between them and at the same day that guy left their flat where they were staying together and he shifted his luggage to his friends place. Since that day he never met her again and whenever she called him he use to abuse her. She was became a heart broken and that was the end of their love story.


I thought while leaving the place might be at least once she would say that I shouldn’t share this heartbroken real story with anybody. But without saying a word she thanked me and waved warmed bye.


She herself left the place but the words she spoke through her tears were became the alarm in my mind. They had shared most beautiful years of their life together. They roamed around the city, shared their happy and sad moments together. Every day they dined in the same plate. Herself she wasn’t able to judge whether it was his love for her or..............


I contemplated for a moment and finally composed myself to vacate the place but still the same question was racing in my mind “Was it love OR..............?”



No comments:

Post a Comment